MGF 0.00% $2.21 magellan global fund.

This thread is on MGF and was created following the update...

1. 960 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    This thread is on MGF and was created following the update announcement. My post referred to the performance of that fund.

Contrary to your assertions I do my own research and believe I have a reasonable understanding of this LIT, its holdings, NAV history, Management and strategy. Your commentary and remarks relate to MGOC (formerly MGE). My investment is in MGF (formerly MGG).
    I will not debate the differences between open and closed ended funds here but note that Magellan publish the full performance history on MGOC whereas MGF is only since the restructure. Yes MGOC has achieved 4.47% outperformance since inception, but more recently has significantly underperformed its benchmark:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3172/3172491-d85e43e61d4099e930cd391c6e88271a.jpg

I originally invested in MGG at IPO in 2017 to gain exposure to global equities. I did not participate in the partnership offer and following the restructure have been reducing my holding. I am still holding the options and undecided when, or if, I will excercise (start date 1 June 2021?).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGF (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.