SPA 11.8% 1.9¢ spacetalk ltd

Very exciting news, got in early and bought another little...

1. 1,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    Very exciting news, got in early and bought another little parcel.

This company is way too small for me to be investing but I here I am as it is impressive. They build everything from the ground up. No lazy acquisitions to boost their own personal power and prestige. Just plain old hard work and intuition. This new business is very exiting already building revenue.

'Si generated revenue of $82,000 in its 12-month pilot phase, a figure which is expected to grow in 2017. MGM has been able to effectively leverage its R&D and management operations to support Si with both technology and business development advice. Si is a capital light business'

Sounds too good to be true a capital light business which actually provides revenue in the pilot faze with no cap raise or huge borrowings or B.S you get with 99% of the other small caps. I'm sure a little debt was used to start the business though they state its own Research and development team was leveraged to provide support.

Have had a chat with management before. They where very accessible and polite to give comfort to my concern at the time. I spoke with the CEO and another director. The share price has been poor but this company continues to impress and am certain we have seen under 70 cents for the last time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.002(11.8%)
Mkt cap ! $8.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $1.85K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 98267 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.