MGR 0.45% $2.24 mirvac group

Ann: MGR FY24 Results Presentation, page-9

1. 1,859 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 430
    I don't invest, I trade & I also develop property here on the Gold Coast.
    MGR is going through the throes of the Australian labour factor. We pay people too much for too little and we don't have much of a choice in the matter.
    We need more immigration to balance the scales.

Within the next 5 years there will be arguably $1.3T released into the market through baby boomers funds. The down sizing and the rent to own thesis is strong. MGR is capitalised very well and they are some of the smartest in the industry for both development and funds under management. The crux of the problem are "COSTS"...NOT DEMAND OF PROPERTY going forward.
    Its a cycle and this cycle in particular is going to be tougher than most.

Come 2032 or thereabouts, I will not be in the equities market I don't think. I also think demographics is the slow swimming Black Swan that will surface & I don't want to be apart of the carnage when that comes to past.....no Gov in the world has an answer for it in which they should be doing something about it now, but if they did rein in spending, they would not be voted back in.
    Have a look at "STANLEY DRUCKENMILLER" which I think is a much better investor than Buffet or Soros...after watching a few of his YouTube commentary along with Hugh Hendry you will not sleep at night. The truth hurts....
    I sold $3.10 and back in again with an average of $1.86 yesterday to do the same again...currently it's probably well valued now where it sat on close last night. It will be above $3 again but I don't think from my mathematics it will be there for long.
    I play their divs along with DXS.
    RDD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.24
Change
0.010(0.45%)
Mkt cap ! $8.838B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.24 $2.27 $2.22 $28.70M 12.75M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44358 $2.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.25 37822 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.