MGT 3.28% 29.5¢ magnetite mines limited.

It all looks good to me. I can understand some may have concern...

1. 405 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    It all looks good to me. I can understand some may have concern about a possible delay in DFS, I interpret it as DFS + expanded scope of works with date on DFS to be advised. Meaning 2 separate reports.

I can see the SP jumping around like it has done still, I doubt if this announcement will have any real impact on SP as some will want to buy in and others will want out related to this, I personally don't have a problem with this scenario as it gives me time to generate capital to buy more at the approx. current price.

the difference between Q4 2022 and Q1 2023 is only a few weeks or possibly a few days, I doubt whether it will have any real impact on oppies either, if anything I think we will see increase in announcements which will generate marketing opportunities and hype.

The unsolicited financial and offtakes looks promising as well as mentions of marketing expertise from new appointments.

Overall I see it as a ticking boxes, I will be listening in on webinair if my availability allows and excited to see this eventuate to production. I can't see it reasonably going any other way, the SP is just white noise.

All in my opinion and not financial advice, good luck to all holders both long term and new and good luck to those getting out if you can't see the value by now, I don't see a need for you to be a part of the journey.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $29.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.0¢ 31.0¢ 29.5¢ $48.56K 161.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29999 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 32083 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.