MGU 0.00% 1.3¢ magnum mining and exploration limited

Ann: MGU Green Iron production strategy for development & growth, page-21

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    Agreed its not looking good, but will wait something of substance for the Anglo deal. I would be very dissappointed if this deal has fallen through due to the releases by MGU have not once suggested this, infact it has implied that all is on track just delayed to work on the details. Even this release would lead me to believe that Anglo very much in play BUT i would not be surprised if the deal was off. Again have to wait and see.

It would explain the reduction in SP leading up to the Anglo announcement & would explain the current SP also.

As one of my previous posts referenced I never invest initially more than I'm willing to lose. I also said that I never average down as a rule, I have been watching the price action since this morning to see where we are going & then buy more. With this announcement I think i will stick to original trading rule (there is a reason I have it 'once bitten twice shy').

I also suggested in a previous post that "unless something else is going on".

If your an Institutional Investor or Sophisticated investor its called researching your investment & understanding the buisness model.

If your a retail investor its called insider trading.

But dont want to run around like Chicken Little until the deal is off officially because it may well be a storm in a tea cup.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $1.203K 92.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1788902 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 78546 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MGU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.