CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Great input, Nowhere Man.
    I have continuously accumulated more shares as I am convinced that Magnum could have the right asset at the right time with a first mover advantage (West Coast USA).

It would be interesting to know how many tonnes of Pig Iron product we could potentially produce per year and what the cash costs would be.
    At current Pig Iron prices of 850 USD/t I'd estimate a cash cost of around 250 USD/t, leaving around 600 USD/t operating profit per tonne.

Previously I read that between 600kt-900kt p.a. production could be achievable (engineering study which is underway will reveal more), so if we take the middle of that estimate - 750kt per annum - the operation would produce around 450 M USD profit per year or 625 M AUD pre tax.

The numbers could truly be incredible when looking at our current market cap. A modest P/E of 6 would entail a market cap of more than 3.5 B AUD.

Does anyone have an idea about the potential CAPEX costs before production could start? In any case the upside potential for MGU is tremendous.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MGU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.