VYS 3.13% 33.0¢ vysarn limited

It kept niggling at me and found the repot below in a company...

1. 974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    It kept niggling at me and found the repot below in a company update 18th March 2013
    Have to wonder did they by the plant because it had the filter?

Rod63 do you still do camera work when driving around, I would love to know the buyer when/if sale goes through.

Filter Press
    As previously advised MHM placed an order last year for a new filter press for the Moolap plant. This unit was ordered from Belgium where it had been installed but never used. The unit is a high capacity, fully automated unit that has capacity in excess of that needed for the current Moolap operations but was purchased at a price substantially cheaper than a number of smaller new presses on offer in various locations. It was strongly recommended compared with other options identified by MHM’s engineers. The press was dismantled and crated up for export. In January MHM agreed with the vendor to postpone the shipment (at no additional cost to the $100,000 deposit paid) pending the outcome of negotiations with Alcoa to deliver a longer term contract and a solution to the disposal of NMP. It was MHM’s view that this large capital investment should not be locked in until there was more certainty on these two matters.
    MHM confirms, based on signing the new Alcoa agreement and the progress on NMP as described above, the contract for the new filter press has been confirmed with plans in place for immediate shipping. Total cost is approximately $550,000 for the purchase, shipping and insurance with delivery in 6-8 weeks. Civil works will be carried out on site during this delivery period so installation can commence immediately upon receipt. Work to date has confirmed that installation can be completed for much less than previously budgeted. The new filter press, once installed, will reduce costs and will allow for increased throughput capacity at the plant that will allow stockpiles to be more quickly reduced and maximise potential income.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $138.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 32.0¢ $1.258M 3.873M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29554 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 13548 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.