VYS 1.35% 36.5¢ vysarn limited

Ann: MHM US Site Selection and Incentives , page-54

1. 122 Posts.
    Hi fellow holders.

Congratualtions to management on achieving so much in such a short time. Over 30 sites have been assessed - that takes time and effort, and to be able to secure the site we have, with some infrastructure already in place, and a community and authorities welcoming us with open arms is a huge advantage.

I am not concerned about the funding - I note that there are "further benefits possible", so I am more than happy to leave it in the hands of our capable management team. I think they have done a stellar job to date, and I have confidence that they will keep us in the loop, and that they will adopt the best method of securing finance and adding to shareholder value.

Today's sell down I don't see as being significant - just over 720,000 when I last looked, and if they have come from short term holders hoping for a quick gain, and end up in investor's hands, then I see this as being a positive too.

Maybe I am just a glass half full kind of gal, but I am very happy with the announcements and progress and looking forward to a bright future MHM.

Cheers,
    hippies

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.35%)
Mkt cap ! $152.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.0¢ 37.0¢ 36.0¢ $74.22K 202.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24135 36.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.5¢ 6023 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.