ATH 14.3% 0.6¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Ann: Michael J Fox grant for Parkinson's research on ATH434, page-20

1. 2,804 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    It takes almost 8 months from the initial grant application to get the grant from M Fox foundation. When you add the time needed to plan and write the application with all the needed permits, it is clear that ATHE started the planning of this primate study at least 1 year ago. IMO the study was so important and needed that they did not wait for the money but started as soon as everything could be started (permits etc.). It is a lot of work to get MRI and perhaps even PET (???) scans for this primate study. I do not think that they would have these tools only for animal studies. Nighttime may be the only option to get these done (???).
    I do not think we will get any results soon but in the best case perhaps in September or October meetings. The number of cases could be quite small because I think that the same animal will be followed when developing the problem and then when the drug is working. So if everything works fine perhaps only 5-6 animals are needed. It is difficult to estimate the needed follow-up time, but that is one good reason to do the study. In the BioMuse study, there will be 10 MSA patients, but there is no ATH434 treatment, yet. Most likely this primate study is at present going on and early, preliminary results could be known by some insiders (???), but follow-up time may be so long that no even initial results are seen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $31.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $648.3K 128.1M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4901441 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 22097257 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.