SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

I don't pretend that all the technology is sorted and there...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    I don't pretend that all the technology is sorted and there could be unforeseen circumstances that could derail the project, however to say the chance of failure is extremely high is completely unfounded. I feel the team (inc Gomspace) has demonstrated they have the technical capabilities to see the project through.
    I agree the business model is yet to be publicly demonstrated. But SAS insiders know how the negotiations with potential customers have gone. They know the details of the MOUs, they would know how serious the MOUs actually are and could reasonably gauge the interest in their proposed product. My point being that SAS already have a reasonable idea of the constellations commercial viability.
    If they can demonstrate to an investor that they have the technological capabilities and likely hood of genuine commercial viability, why wouldn't they get funding?

And why do you get hung up on the whole not Australian thing?
    SAS is an Australian company (complete with an ABN and ASX listing) with British and Polish subsidiaries. The business is run by Israelis based in Britain. They utilize Polish engineers (which is actually a common practice as some Eastern European nations provide both quality engineers and lower wages). Everyone knows all this and are not concerned. Only you seem to think this is an unsavory thing. I would seriously like to know your motivations for this.
    Last edited by sim9: 02/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.