KFM 0.00% 5.9¢ kingfisher mining ltd

We have been sold down to under the cap raise price...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    We have been sold down to under the cap raise price unnecessarily so it appears an investor or two are making the most of mopping up cheap shares.

I thought yesterday's announcement read very positively.

The comments below I felt were very interesting:
    - Next round of drilling will include infill drilling
    - Further drilling at MW2
    - Additional drill holes were drilled and more metres drilled. This resulted in missing out on drilling a few holes that were originally planned however they will be a priority next time.

Comments about Hastings and Bald Hill (We have been quite conservative about dropping names up until now and certainly have never mentioned Bald Hill.

The above to my simple mind suggests they were possibly seeing some very interesting drill cores. So much so they wanted to drill more hold that were not planned and now want to go back and infill. To me, you don't go back to infill if you aren't very excited about what you have seen. You would move on and focus on other targets and not waste time or money where you have been already.

A lot of REE stocks have been sold down the past week or two, IMO our recent drop is nothing more that some investors taking profits pre Xmas.
    They will be back in the new year.

Again - very very positive announcement IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.169M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.