KFM 0.00% 5.9¢ kingfisher mining ltd

it's fun to speculate, but i suppose there are simply too...

1. 543 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 87
    it's fun to speculate, but i suppose there are simply too many unknowns at the moment., hence the sp will yo-yo until that changes. most of us have been logically drawn to the potential, but it's still a fair risk. when you consider results, we have decent albeit skinny historic intercepts, incredible rock chips, promising nearology and imminent assays but nothing concrete. management have shown enthusiasm and experience, but that certainly isn't a shoo in for a St Georges tce 6000 address really is it?! then there's all the macro crap to negotiate..

it's the perfect uncertain time to sew a bit of doubt, swing the price around, really as retail, no one knows.
    apologies for stating the obvious, just trying to reassure myself that the swings are pretty expected for this stage, and sadly there is still downside risk if the assays come up duds.

in terms of potential risk vs reward I am quite comfy with where we sit., and feel it is equally likely we hit 20c or 1$ within the next 6mths. thought we were away the other day, but do have a hunch there is someone playing silly buggers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.169M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 60000 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.