KFM 0.00% 6.0¢ kingfisher mining ltd

I agree, lots of unknowns, so SP mispriced in one direction....

1. 2,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 342
    I agree, lots of unknowns, so SP mispriced in one direction. Just don't know for sure which direction Leaning towards underpriced.
    Also, no options dump, at this good price, so holders are confident. As soon as the SP moves up, the options will be a steal.
    Yes, the meters and grades are unknown to us at this point in time, but the company seems bullish.
    Based on the below if the results aren't amazing, my feeling is they'll still be solid, so the SP should still head north. GL.

Our understanding of the geology in the Mick Well area is steadily advancing and we certainlybelieve we are looking at a regional scale REE system, with potential for large scale carbonatiteintrusions. We are also seeing more similarities between MW2 and Hastings’ world-classYangibana Project, and in particular, the Bald Hill deposit, which makes up the majority of themineral resources at Yangibana. This is particularly important for the Company due to thesignificant breakthroughs we have already made at this early stage of exploration which hascovered just 5km of the 54km Chalba target corridor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KFM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.223M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 158456 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.8¢ 14250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KFM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.