HRO 0.00% 6.8¢ hiro brands limited

When the virus hit our shores there was an immediate shortage in...

1. 219 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    When the virus hit our shores there was an immediate shortage in all sanitisers, wipes and of course TP.
    As we’ve discussed on this thread on numerous occasions, many distilleries have now changed tact and branched out into the HS market to meet demand and of course to continue revenue streams during the closures of pubs, restaurants etc
    During the original hysteria, my partner and I struggled to get our hands on HS & thought we would support our local Gin Distillery (inner west Sydney) and buy 3 x 500ml of their HS at $20 each, here’s my thoughts;
    * I had to pre-order the HS, which took 8 weeks from online ordering to finally receiving the package today. Apparently our order was in the third batch as the first two had sold out. They are now taking orders for their 5th batch.
    * I paid $20 for each bottle of 500ml HS, I consider this as a premium price and considering the delay I can assume there demand for higher priced products
    * The scent is native finger lime, cassia & raspberry, however o cannot distinguish any of these scents over the top of the strong alcohol scent.
    * the liquid is quite “free-flowing”, almost like water. It isn’t the gelatinous HS that sits in your hands as you pour. This has already meant I’ve spilt some through the cracks of my fingers.
    * finally the worst thing, there is no action pump or slow pour mechanism, simply a twist top bottle cap. I would have thought for paying $20 per bottle I’d receive some form of ease in applying.

Say what you will about the HS market, but this experience has shown me, there is definitely demand for HS, price points are (to a degree) irrelevant when consumers feel they are getting value for money & the labelling and packaging needs to be of high end, which I feel Micro19 is.

I’m fine to see this stock hover at the moment as I feel it’s only a matter of time before we see contracts & increased revenue.
    Last edited by mjpridham: 05/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.