LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

hope so for you guys sake, personally I’m looking st dumping all...

1. 81 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    hope so for you guys sake, personally I’m looking st dumping all my stock over this week. The entire market is unstable it’s not funny anymore, I’d rather have cash money. I feel like we are on the brink of something. You’ve got the Chinese USA trade war, you’ve got the Huawei 5G network wanting to be everywhere with countries like India being pivotal on what happens there - and then Canada being ‘bullied’ (according to some) by the Chinese government. And you have Twitter happy Trump causing problems at will, I mean you don’t know what you’re going to get when he starts talking international policy online ‍♂️
    And China being in debt to trillions and trillions with friends way smarter than me (which isn’t very hard ) saying it’s not if but when they will collapse.
    too much to stomach for me personally, ive been having bad dreams and sleepless nights so for me that is my sign to walk away. And not meaning to ramble at all, I just think the world is on a knifes edge atm, I like LVT though, would always buy more again, but at much lower (if that does happen).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.