NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

It's baffling how you struggle to understand exactly what you're...

1. 290 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    It's baffling how you struggle to understand exactly what you're replying to. Too desperate to sook all the time, rather than taking the time to think and understand.

Couldn't make it any clearer on where I assume 8+m went from 3 holdings alone.
    1 of them has been dropping them every time the price goes up, and likely over 5.5m right there.
    2 other holdings makes another 2.5m

You're admitting again selling some yourself, as you continue to panic and get sucked in to the daily growlings, wasting your shares much cheaper than where the price will soon be. Then you non stop sook about it on here every day

As I already said, add in some traders like Billy torching money punting for pips every time there's some volume, and you easily have your 10-12m, and that's 10-12m moved to new holders that aren't expected to sell on news like yourself and the other few profit takers mentioned above.

Cant make it any clearer for you, but you somehow don't understand anything, and choose to keep sooking, living on the Nor threads with the other elderly trolls who with decimated super balances they blame Nor for, since they exited Nor near the lows post covid, and daily troll since with CR lies that never eventuate.

You, like Billy, post much differently when you're waiting to drop a few more, then sook non stop after the trade! Grow up, you're the 1 to blame for wasting your money dropping shares cheaply. You get sucked in to the trolling, selling shares in the 3's lol

Last edited by Cel6: 22/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.