NOR 2.13% 4.6¢ norwood systems limited

I think there's 473m. CommSec app saying 414m I'm sure wrong...

1. 288 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    I think there's 473m. CommSec app saying 414m
    I'm sure wrong will be here soon to "school" us!

The top 4 holdings (JT, BNP, PO, JPM) were around 250m combined.. could be more these days for all I know. I don't know how many of the BNP and JPM noms holdings are Apsec. Wrong will post the usual factual lies, trolling APSEC.
    Over 50% in just those 4! Seemingly always increasing

Assuming Deb gone, the T10 would exceed 300m, around ⅔ of the company. It's great for holders to have so much of the company in safe hands, directors so strongly backing the company in recent years.

Anyway, we will no doubt have another immature sooking cheap shot from Tooheys.. Then swag will have to reply to every post, claiming swag is gone and other irrelevant social chat room crap.
    Then Lord wrong will be in for another 8 cr posts with all the same dumb phrases
    "the irony is rich"
    "own goal"
    "perma bulls"
    "schooled".. stalking posting history back to 2015 of every holder, lying and harassing.
    My personal favourite "I don't sweat the small stuff", Fmd On a scale of 1 to 69 how much of a loser are you?
    Don't forget to tag Doz every day to remind us how he has completely owned you, and always have the last post!
    Last edited by Cel6: Saturday, 13:55

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $20.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.3¢ $3.579K 78.35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 34321 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 92858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.01pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.