NOR 2.13% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

FT in the NRL. And what entertainment we've had after the game....

1. 7,308 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2279
    FT in the NRL. And what entertainment we've had after the game. .

In all of her long-winded posts, @Cel6 has confirmed she doesn't understand:

1. Trade settlement; hint: T+2

2. Substantial holder creep rules; hint 3% each 6 month period

3. Accessing tax losses; hint: continuous ownership and... The fact that even if one satisfies this criteria, they need to have a profit making enterprise waiting to RTO

4. Cash burn. hint: cash out > cash in

5. Section 8 of 4B/C; hint: 2 Qs cash burn coverage

6. Hyperscalers; hint: they provide scalable infrastructure to support your business

No wonder some of you gave held this dog for 8+ years lol. You all egg each other on. Ably abetted by the ring master with his bullish forward looking statements and even more bullish private messages to holders and SP predictions.

Meanwhile PO is on a round the world junket. Even got a selfie with his idol (replacement). And he attended the event where Apple said they are integrating OpenAI's tech to power Siri for a virtual assistant. You know, the tech PO told a holder is slower and more expensive than NORs. The same tech which NOR also announced they are integrating with. It must be to level up the playing field to give the young punks with their multi-billion dollar war chest a chance. I'm getting "WhatsApp killer" vibes

What a time to be alive!

Can I get a "Paulrus"?

#HistoryRhyming

All imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.8¢ 4.3¢ $5.638K 122.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 83888 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 18148 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.