NOR 2.22% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Microsoft Azure OpenAI Service Integration Initiative, page-43

1. 986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 366
    Very touchy Cotchy. I didn't think my post was troll-y. Just giving a possible reason to your question as to why this announcement hasn't sent the SP to the moon.
    BTW, the only reason I know about NOR, is because a while ago, a few NOR posters appeared on the UNT threads to tell us what a dog UNT is, and that it's going nowhere. So I thought I'd check out what else is out on the ASX and had a closer look at NOR.
    I've never said NOR is a dog stock. I've never said NOR is going nowhere.
    NOR is in a lot of ways the same as UNT. We have similar MC. Both are spending more than they are receiving. Both are in bed with one of the "top 5". Both are using the products of the "top 5". Both are about to have their SP go to the moon if the right deal is signed. (we hope)
    I don't wish NOR to fail. Love to see it succeed. I'm just not putting money into it at this point, as I already have a couple of micro caps that are very promising, but not delivering. Get the right deal signed, and I hope it happens soon for your sake, and I could be more interested in NOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $20.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $3.453K 77.98K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 71223 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 372500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.13am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.