NOR 0.00% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

Nor will be going up much higher than current prices.. we've...

1. 490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 653
    Nor will be going up much higher than current prices.. we've just had to cop a t20 holder thats been hurting the price for a while now, no doubt all out.
    As good as the news is, they've waited for news, wrecked it today, then the traders like always take their stupid losses and drive it down.

Hindsight, I obviously wish I sold some in the mid 5's then bought back lower. Missed the opportunity, and definitely not selling any when the SP should be well above low 5's

Ps billy. No selling anywhere here. We (including you) all know who, but it's expected of you to again attempt to claim otherwise

The good thing is, that selling is out of the way for the long awaited tier 1 contract news which is sure to put a rocket under the price. The traders have lost their money, and smart buyers will buy up the low proced bargain that is now partnered with MICROSOFT!

Smart players will be reading the Microsoft news, Rick Lievano's spruiking Nor, and seeing the bargain that saw the price ridiculously close lower on great news. How far this can and will run on tier 1 contracts.

Note that it was manipulated by pros. Obvious sign when their orders purge at 4:00:00

Last edited by Cotchy: 20/06/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 4.7¢ 4.7¢ $1.998K 42.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 61185 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.