NOR 2.08% 4.7¢ norwood systems limited

GrowlerYour self proclaimed superior research skills have been...

1. 1,250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 354
    Growler

Your self proclaimed superior research skills have been seriously exposed as lacking understanding of the current innovation(s) in your latest post. What Doz has posted is greatly revealing and informative. Your post, on the other hand, contains a completely irrelevant link to what has been announced yesterday and Microsoft's own comments on NOR's "enhancement" to their product offerings. You seem to only go off on your google searches for irrelevant muddy waters that you seem to think supports your arguments but in fact expose your ignorance on the subject matter.

I was actually underwhelmed by the announcement yesterday as it only confirmed what has been stated for over a year to 18 months (hint: see how the SP has performed over that time period, despite non-holders constantly insisting that there was NO partnership with Microsoft!!). However, I now feel that NOR is on the verge of monetizing their clearly attractive innovations. Numerous irons in the fire and support from the best in the business - what's not to love about the great little Aussie battler? GLTAH. NB: Altering my sentiment from "hold" to "buy" (but definitely NOT advice! DYOR and make your own decisions AND beware of the keyboard warriors/worriers here on HC.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $22.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.5¢ $15.53K 340.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 163888 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.