NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

I called it and you haven't let me down. I feel like I have been...

1. 7,313 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2279
    I called it and you haven't let me down. I feel like I have been transported back to March 2018. It's the same vibe.

Have you gone through Apsec's April Performance Report? There's a few juicy morsels.

Apsec are of the opinion that a $1m+ deal will be signed before the end of the month. Not only have they fallen for NOR's bullish forward looking statements, again, but they base it on the fact the directors have 5m rights due to expire by 30 June. lol

@Doz will you tell them or shall I? Doz use to post about PO's Incentives all the time; even after they expired. Who can forget the list of big names? Can you post them again Doz, just to revisit history?

The funniest thing is Apsec has been holders since 2015 when PO was first allocated performance incentives. As we all know, none of the incentives have ever been granted. Why? Lack of performance. I've always maintained that the benchmarks for the incentives are more useful to benchmark failure.

But despite all this... Apsec are bullish because incentives are due to expire.

Just as they are bullish about a hyperscaler partnership. It seems Apsec and NOR perma-bulls do not actually understand the meaning of "hyperscaler". I suggest they Google "hyperscaler" and then they would understand it is not something that hyperscales sales/revenues on behalf of others but... this is a cliff hanger. I will allow folks to Google the term for themselves.

Also of interest Apsec say:
    "In ours and most likely everyone’s view, it’s time to execute and deliver."

So what happens if:
    1. They understand the definition of "hyperscaler"
    2. Or that the Microsoft thing is just a repeat or the Oracle thing which was just a repeat of the SalesForce thing
    3. Or NOR doesn't sign a deal by 30 June
    4. Or I write to them to share my research on 1 & 2 above and some of PO's private messages/bold predictions...

#HistoryRhyming

All imo...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100000 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.