GOO 0.00% 5.7¢ gooroo ventures limited

My brother invented a program very similar to this 20 years...

1. 4,595 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 162
    My brother invented a program very similar to this 20 years ago.
    he sold his company for 9 million to another company and continued to work (and still does) in the field of training people to use the program. It is now a hybrid version as each company has special needs. And the cost of buying the program and getting staff to use it to find the right people for job teams is expensive, but saves putting the wrong people on the team, or even hiring them for other purposes.
    This program that GOO has is possibly better, I don't know. But there is lots of competition out there. Microsoft's network contacts and contracts may be invaluable to the company. However, i would like to see some SALES figures. collaboration is fine. good way to network. Good way to lose tech info too, as patents on this sort of software are hard to make stick. My brother's program was used by Boeing but written by another . A small difference in description made his program saleable. ... and so no patent infringement could stick.
    Strange thing was he never knew that another program existed like his when he wrote it.
    Lots of competition. Sales revenue is the key statement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.