EPN 0.00% 2.4¢ epsilon healthcare limited

Thought I would share this part of a spreadsheet Im working on...

1. 7,035 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2698
    Thought I would share this part of a spreadsheet Im working on looking at the cannabis related players on the ASX, sharing with the forums of all the stocks listed on it.

To Explain the columns:
    Cash = Cash on hand as of last quarterly.
    CR = The price the last capital raise was at.
    Mill = How many $million raised with the last capital raise.
    Price = Share price (to nearest cent).
    Market Cap = Market cap in millions.
    SOI= Shares on issue in millions.
    Av Vol = Average Daily Volume in millions shares traded.
    To High = How many times the current share price needs to be multiplied to reach their yearly high.
    $/M = How many times their market cap is more than cash on hand.
    Avg Qtr Net Cash = For the last 2 years, what the average net cash loss has been per quarter (in $100ks).
    Avg Qtr Staff Admin = For the last 2 years, what average spend on staff & admin per quarter (in $100ks).
    Avg Qtr Receipts = For the last 2 years, what average customer receipts have been (in $100ks).
    52 Low 52 High = High and Low of the share price for the last year.

I had big cell full of commentary on each stock, but took it out as trying keep it unbiased and just use facts and figures, other cells were full of commentary on my thoughts on each companies operations, potential market and different managements performance, etc, can upload later if people want a look but would probably need a lot of editing to make it hotcopper friendly as some of the management of some companies seemed to be just money grabs leaving a lot to be desired.

ECS is only on top as its my biggest holding, and I wont go into that to avoid any cross promotion.

The rest of the names have been put in order of market cap from highest to lowest.

Quick and easy way to see where they are all standing and what they are bringing in, spending on themselves, losing, saves you going through the last 8 quarterlies for all 17 companies on the list.

Curious to hear thoughts and any info anyone wants to add.

All info is up to date using data from the last two years of quarterlies up to the latest quarterly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.