PDN 1.92% $10.09 paladin energy ltd

Ann: Mid-Term Sales Contracts Secured , page-5

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    lambert agree

another good deAl for Pdn...
    and it appears they are spreading the contracts around so that they are not beholding to ANY ONE NUCLEAR POWER COMPANY.......reducing exposure to any adverse future events any one buyer may incur.....

the trading of late where the shorts positions have decreased appears to have been well orchestrated as to draw from a source of stock at prices they suit both parties......

its been amazing to see how the hundreds of small trades have resulted in significant coverings of shorts.....

and I have my doubts that all short covering have been reported to asic as required.........

the asx daily figures when compared to the same days asic figures appear to indicate they are with holding some reporting ...
    we have seen this on the 19 and 20th of july...and it shows up in other daily reporting to a lesser degree....

the 2 mentioned put the shorters in the asic cross hairs....

I feel that if they were to actually report a rapid with drawl from short positions it would result in a run on the stock...so they are taking this path of slow reporting....

its Friday so a slow day...so not expecting too much action......But the shorters and the unrelated parties they are buying from will have to continue shunting stock around to give the appearance of an orderly market...

The financials are normally released between the 27th and the 31st of August.

BUT may come earlier.......

THE LAST TOP 20 SHAREHOLDER LIST was released
    in the ANNUAL REPORT dated October 12 2011 on page 166

SORT POSITIONS AS AT FRIDAY 17/08/2012 63,026,965 OR 7.54%

ALL IS LOOKING GOOD....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.09
Change
0.190(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $3.016B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.16 $10.19 $9.99 $15.71M 1.562M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1986 $10.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.10 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.