EM2 3.70% 5.6¢ eagle mountain mining limited

I think the raise (and option) needs to be kept into...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    I think the raise (and option) needs to be kept into perspective. Some very general thoughts I have for all explorers entering this next stage.
    What sort of news flow is likely to come out in the next 6-12 months? Will it be quiet as they go about the Scoping Study or is there other stuff?
    - As a minimum youd hope A scoping study report (although take Centaurus - DFS has been delayed numerous times) -> ok the reality a scoping study is it gives some indication of a sh!t ton of CAPEX is needed.
    - Is there any further drilling planned? If so, is it infill drilling or extension drilling? For the share price to hold, or go up, in my opinion this is the key. Can they extend the resource size.
    - THe speculators generally in at the moment get bored quickly with limited news and chase the next shiny thing. Sure, there are folk that are in for the long haul and credit to them, but it doesnt take much volume to drop a price of a micro cap 25%. Then when its dropped 25% how does the long term folk feel? This game is like poker on steroids.

Whilst Im not 100% sold that every project follows the LAssonde curve theres enough evidence to suggest its closer to reality than not.

Personally I understand why the options are offered by the company - in a hope to ensure enough support for the raise in really tough Raising times, and I understand the need to raise. It all makes sense. As a potential investor not currently in, that is considering the company though, it does dilute the appeal. The option puts some loose ceiling on the potential upside (approx 3x from today so not awful, but to pay for the duds we all need to be hitting bigger on the wins).

I quickly did the math and the insitu resource I calculate is USD3.4B (maybe check my math and dont take it as gospel). So youd get $195 of resource per $1 of MC (dilutive considering the new issued shares - ignoring options etc) which seems impressive enough.

For comparison I get Rex Minerals with Hillside at $268 of resource per $1 of MC (I prefer EM2 as a resource), New World with Antler at $68 of resource per $1 of MC, and Celsius with MCB, Sagay and the Namibia project with >$1000 of resource per $1 of MC - in the Phillippines and a low grade porphyry which will take a sh!t ton of CAPEX for MCB and Sagay (again dont take those numbers as gospel, I couldve stuffed up the math). Most of them have a scoping study already but it gives some perspective.

In summary, personally I am going to watch the price with interest. I like the project from the bits of read about it. But unless there's drill results upcoming or a significant move in the copper price I don't see the catalyst to propel the price up and boredom could sink the price further.

On a personal note I hope to see it around the 4c mark in a few months (with no upcoming dilution further) and hopefully I can be writing something as a new owner. At 4c a 5x increase prior to the options being a pain is more upside that I would be chasing. Do your own research and good luck all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EM2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.002(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $21.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.5¢ $10.94K 196.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20016 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 15002 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.6¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ 58982
Last updated 15.58pm 14/06/2024 ?
EM2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.