PIQ 0.00% 87.0¢ proteomics international laboratories ltd

Ann: Middle East is next market for PromarkerD immunoassay test, page-26

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274
    Hi No Vice,

My loss was small on MXC & swiftly made up on another biotech, dumping my shares in MXC at the time turned out to be a blessing my buy price was 4.1c.

Yes, I was extremely positive about that company & the potential market, it could have been so good...Until the red flags started waving. After an aggressive & patronising reply from the MD, because the CEO had NFI on operations in Australia, in a phone call & could not answer my very simple questions, I found strange. Massive RED FLAG.

He referred me onto the MD, whom answered my very reasonable question in regards to the first shipment of medication intended for people with intractable epilepsy, in a manner I found was rude & patronising. In what came out of that for me he basically said if it was 1 bottle or 100 bottles it would make no difference & refused to answer my question. Like I’m a fool to swallow that crap. Then that confirmed things that were concerning me. I sold & don’t look back. Lesson learnt. I have never gone back to shove that down current holders throats, I said Goodbye & that is it & moved forward.

I will never make that mistake again @no vice. Professional management is important. I see no problems in biotechs I’m currently invested in including here.

Thanks for bringing this up, I wasn’t going to, but just to let you know, I came out of that OK. Was invested here as well at the time. Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but so is learning from prior errors in judgement.

There is no inner circle here I am aware of, If there is, I have never been invited. I’m in contact privately with one other investor here. That’s not a sin when you look at the bigger picture of Investor Groups on Twitter & FB is it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $61.57K 70.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1539 84.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 38101 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.35am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.