PYM 0.00% 0.0¢ pryme energy limited

Ann: Middle Wilcox Oil Drilling Program Underway , page-5

1. 5,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2166
    re: Ann: Middle Wilcox Oil Drilling Program U... Justin left me a voicemail a few days after I tried to call. It's a busy time of year I suppose. I'll try calling again next week. Actually, come to think of it, I can't even remember what I was going to ask about! It had been so long since we'd heard anything which made me wonder, but I think it was actually more for a laugh than anything. Regardless of how good a company is, talking to the directors is pretty much like talking to a con man; they're just going to tell you about how everything is wonderful (sometimes the joy is genuine, sometimes it's not, but you'll never hear one say "Gee, things are pretty rough down here at company XYZ, we're really very worried")

I actually couldn't get through to him fairly soon after that capital raising was complete, though he was very diligent just before! I've seen him in person a couple of times, and he acted surprised when I said face to face that I'd had trouble getting hold of him.

I'm almost as cynical as you, but if I had to bet, and I suppose in some respect I am, I'd say PYM will make these wells work.

They bit off more than they could chew with the deep wells and complex fracs, and some (like myself) were wrong to agree with their belief that they were going to manage it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.