AN1 12.5% 0.7¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Midkine Interviews with Pharmatelevision Published-CDY.AX, page-10

1. Osi
    16,188 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Hi there Trae

My expectation is that the (global) big end of town will take notice of these interviews and along with the right guidance from the company itself, the SP will rise. Maria said in the Australian article that more guidance will be coming in the next few weeks.

The small end of town (ASX traders and retailers) listen only to profitability and big end deals ..... there is a hint that they will be rewarded on this front but they (like the big end of town) may have to wait a few weeks to get the FY run down.

The hardest and the easiest of it all is the myocardial infarction (heart attack) pipeline. It needs to be accelerated and treatment results would be sort of instantaneous rather than years in the waiting. My wild guess is that the company will be able to contribute its fair share on this (to get the requisite return) after a MK mAB deal is signed. I learnt something new and different. Peter Ferdinandy is talking about MK Mab coated stents to prevent "restenosis" (the recurrence of abnormal narrowing of an artery or valve after corrective surgery).

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $3.229M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $69 9.915K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 577132 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 375029 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AN1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.