AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

Ann: Midkine Symposium Munich, page-56

1. 3,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 970
    Phillit, I get your frustration at the perceived lack of "pat on the back" and "forehead stroking" comments on CDY's  supposed performance, management and future potential......but I am sure you will understand why those comments have not been forthcoming.

I am one of the "buy/held Brigade" (for well over 5 years now) and, as an example, on 2 May 2014 - I purchased 35k of shares at .027c. That equates to .54c today.  And the latest sale price was .27c.  I don't even need a calculator to know that is a 50% direct drop in cash value....and that is before you factor in other "losses of value factors", like inflation and foreign exchange risk!!!! So, what do you think the "true loss of value" has been for all of the other "buy/held Brigade"??

Tell me Phillit, does it make any sense to you there has been a greater than 50% loss in true cash value when, over the past 5 years, there has been such a great improvement in the offerings of CDY's business model?

Now, when you start discussing things like business opportunity, potential and outlook versus the actual business financial performance and shareholder equity and net shareholder yield versus the ongoing yield of the CEO and Board then I personally don't believe the CEO and Board have a lot to hang their hat on. I just do not believe they have capitalised enough on the strength of CDY's business potential. And the only ones paying for that are the shareholders.

I remain a shareholder because I truly believe CDY has a great business opportunity. Living in Kiwiland, it looks certain we are going to get a CGT. A huge mistake in my view - but nevertheless, if CDY continues on its current trajectory - at least I'll be able to claim some decent capital losses.

Lastly, I don't believe these threads should only be used simply to make soothing comments to existing shareholders or encouraging comments to potential shareholders which, IMVHO, only serve to cover up the real frustrations etc. There should be a constant search for all the truths.

Rant over - have a nice day!! cool.png

Last edited by Dentie: 21/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.