AVL 7.14% 1.5¢ australian vanadium limited

Hey wasaGood day for you yesterday . Big volume and back up a...

1. 1,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    Hey wasa

Good day for you yesterday cool.png. Big volume and back up a few clicks. I guess one can look at it as big buying or big selling. Glass half empty type stuff. I'm just pleased for long term holders like yourself and dan who've certainly put in the time. Still a long ways to get back to a comfortable (not looking over your shoulder) 3c SP and a 1c option like a few weeks ago, but it's a promising start. Today will tell a bit more about whether it can hold up here, let alone push into the 3c zone. At the end of the day I'd be happier to buy this thing at much more if they can somehow secure funding than around here with a BFS I know nothing about and options I've basically got a year, and need the stock to go up 20% before I break even. I don't need stopwatches on me in this market!! I mean look at time lines here now. A BFS comes out, and then how long to funding?? Better be before the options expire. Once they secure funding then how long until the plant is built? Once the plant is built how long until they are selling anything?? I guess my point is I still think there's plenty of time. What's a realistic time they'll be bringing in any income?? 2024?? 2025??

With 700,000,000 new shares and options on the register I haven't changed my mind just yet. Imagine the BFS not coming out in October for instance or something changing in this market in the next few months and releasing it into that. You lot are braver than I am. I made no secret about when I got out. Between the announcement and when those new shares were registered. So to put things in perspective here, I sold 4 parcels in those few days, and the lowest I got for one was the close yesterday. Yes, I could have bought back in much cheaper, and I thought about it for a quick flip, but I'm happy to sit on the side lines and watch you guys make money..........for now cool.png!!

Good luck all........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $129.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $105.8K 7.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 2698027 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 8089207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.