SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I completely agree and that is a good thing for us at the...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I completely agree and that is a good thing for us at the moment, before the marketing really gets out there we have an opportunity to join the party. I think this a market mover for sure and I still think its a good time to buy. The upsides are hard to quantify but the market cap is ridiculously low considering the potential adoption of Miggster Mobile let alone Miggster Premium.

Some asides, I have the VWAP today at 8c with still 90mins of trading, so plenty of people getting in around 8c forming support for the coming weeks. As opposed to junior miners that I have been invested in the past, we dont need to worry about a capital raise around the corner of a massive rally, meaning that the possible drivers pushing SP down lower are less. The number of SOI are quite low, which means less resistance around SP movement, which is particularly useful during positive market sentiment.

I wanted to wait till after close to recap the day but I have to dash... here is my snapshot

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2572/2572385-7e5131ef79ad547d1af5ba19e5fb6022.jpg

After my earlier post, we had a significant MACD cross just after 1:30PM, setting new support levels higher than I expected. MACD kissing/twisting is a great sign of support building IMO. RSI average has increased from today low during lunch period slowdown, and we are seeing a short term uptrend that is indicating that the 9c close that some predicted may be possible!

EDIT: Oh and of course the price has shot up to 9c while I was typing this. EM1 you beauty, Im going to need to chart faster to keep up with this one!
    Last edited by jovialmonk: 19/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.608K 801.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 812697 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2466033 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.56pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.