SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

I agree and that is a good point. I do think shorters are going...

1. 139 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    I agree and that is a good point. I do think shorters are going to be disappointed on this one, they are betting on a decrease in buy momentum, which at the moment according to the charting its not happening, if anything momentum is quite stable. We also have to consider wider news distribution through the market and new announcements leading up to launch and the positive impact on buy momentum. I agree that there may be some pullback between announcements which may allow people with short positions some small gains, but IMO it is a silly strategy with this stock at this point in time. I think shorters will be hoping for a black swan event that can produce a large downward swing, and the chances of this are much lower than a steady increase leading up to launch IMO. Also of course some people will want to close positions before closing, so some selling between now and closing, but I always see that as opportunities for new buyers to enter, always two sides to the coin if theres plenty of upside, which I think we both are of the same opinion there is. Traders will also see opportunities here so we see some swing during the day, which will be useful to chart as we get more data over the coming days and weeks. Im interested in what happens in pre-open tommorow, and when the news travels wider in the market leading up to new announcements.
    Last edited by jovialmonk: 19/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80171 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 3756741 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.