SP8 0.00% 0.6¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: MIGGSTER achieves 6 million pre-registrations milestone, page-257

1. 2,620 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 655

Everything I've been saying had and continues to be debated long before and will be long after I've posted about EM1. None of it has been refuted and it's constantly attempted to be drowned out with echo chamber logic by parroting "DOWNRAMPERS are MAD because they missed BAGS and are trying to HURT the company".

Nah man, keeping my trading to myself is because it's all a risk regardless of how much of a sure thing I believe it is. I have enough empathy to not try and rope in others into these schemes and just bought and sold for the short term because I saw a pump forming and made 40% easily. But when I see blatant lies being spun to counter every red flag should I just keep my mouth shut while people are obliviously getting rinsed and are in denial about where their money is going while others are trying to keep the mirage going for one final dump before the illusion of the Netflix of Gaming is shattered?

Says a lot we've now forgotten about the Netflix of Gaming pitch giving AAA titles and are happy with terrible open source HTML mobile games to compete for crowd1's cryptocurrency. Honesty and pragmatism is what they need now, not being drawn even deeper into the rabbit hole and potentially add more victims to this debacle.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.903M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $635 105.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2407651 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1018665 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.