SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Its primarilly the Cloud Gaming I'm interested in as well -...

1. 942 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 848
    Its primarilly the Cloud Gaming I'm interested in as well - which is why I've emailed and asked EM1 to clarify the situation on CloudZen, which they've ignored. So I did my own research and speculated that CloudZen / Game Cloud (same company) is no longer operating as all social media and websites have fallen silent for years now, even the Singapore government has had no financials reported for the past finanacial year. Emailed that company as well including their founder - no response.

EM1 would earn my trust by coming clean, announcing that they no longer have rights to the CloudZen platform that they keep mentioning in announcements as theirs, and on the EM1 website. Then announce they've hired a dev team to start developing their own platform with IP rights.

I have not sold this company at a loss. I bought in September and sold in October for a small profit (sold out as soon as I had done further research after the whole pre-registration thing seemed fishy). I do not own a competitor, however I would also argue this company has no competitor on the ASX. And at this point would not buy into this company no matter what the price was. I guess you could say I'm waiting to see what this company does, if anything. I watched the webinar with expectations only to be left very very disappointed.. so disappointed the whole webinar was laughable. Recorded it thinking it would be historic, just for the 4C to be read out to me in a pre-recorded video followed by 2 people struggling to figure out how Zoom works. Every single PC gamer, including 10 year olds, who has ever used ** or something similar could have run a better Q & A session.

I'm also not convinced that Arcade-X has proven its viability. EM1 hasn't provided any stats for current (active) subscribers on MTN Arena. They only announce total number of people that subscribed which is a useless stat when they can sub for as little as 1 day at 23 cents.. or was it 28 cents? I've forgotten. 300k subs @ 28 cents doesn't even cover the director fees of the company. They need to be transparent to convince investors... instead they're as vague as possible, selectively choosing to only use numbers that look good in announcements. Reality is that MTN Arena, so far, after 9 months or so has only brought in $228K. Maybe because I'm use to dealing in $millions at work for an ASX 30 company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $5.534K 790.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2561842 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 547547 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.