SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

Ann: MIGGSTER achieves milestone 500,000 subscribers, page-30

1. 840 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    Exactly. BigWill your long and detailed post seems to miss this point. difference between paying and non paying C1 subs means that neither entity is lying. C1 is just spruiking members writ large and not breaking it down. so they spruik headline members while em1 numbers reflect actual paying c1 member's who joined in this promotional period. humans love to attribute based on correlation but this is not always causation and often there is a straightforward and boring explanation that is less fun then seeing scandal and conspiracy everywhere. thanks supergran for pointing out the simple explanation. this does not mean the em1 and c1 relationship doesnt make me uncomfortable but trying to drum up conspiracies like em1 not properly reporting subs is just a stretch too far in my opinion. i dont think we will see em1 truly trusted and rerate unless it gets a deal over the line with an asian mno or actually releases a AAA platform so i would be buying with caution but its not the doom and gloom that many assert.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 2716958 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 92010 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.