SP8 5.88% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

yes, very happy with 0.066, and now back on track to assist my...

1. 1 Posts.
    yes, very happy with 0.066, and now back on track to assist my with my wealth creation plan, you gota luv this co and the smarts behind it, congratulations to all stake holders, especially the Co Sec who has tirelessly persisted with ASX's questions in a most professional way, all questions and answers were relevant in my view, and now has provided the best possible marketing boost any new start up could ever wish for, especially in this gaming / tech space. So bouquets to the directors and the ASX for getting there in the end, but heaps of brick bats to the few sensationalists and ignoramuses in this forum who reported their lies and misinformation to the ASX which caused all this unnecessary time wasting and agro for many. Onward and upward for serious investors, this will be a fabulously profitable ride for those who do their research and take an interest, I can't sign up yet in Aust for Miggster but will be able to soon, Januarys is my guess, it is my mail that the paid subs for Miggster are growing in numbers steadily which will be another very welcome boost to EM1 revenue, forget the hype, just keep an eye on the revenue as these guys drive this Co forward.
    Last edited by VaguelyShady: 09/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $9.205M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $20.38K 2.548M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6055654 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1423470 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.