SP8 0.00% 0.7¢ streamplay studio limited

No worries mate, completely understand. Some holders do make...

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    No worries mate, completely understand. Some holders do make outrageous claims (We were never going to get half a million users the first month) nor are Sony or Microsoft worried about us and surpressing the price.

I can say I am in the Tech industry in Emerging Markets and I have helped many companies become Unicorns ($1b USD valuation+) I literally deal with these types of companies on a daily basis and it's never a smooth ride.. often ones that reach household names can go under or get acquired at cents on the dollar.

However we have cash coming in, great partners (MTN etc) a good product with expanding content library, and in the right space at the right time (Subscription Gaming and 5G) even IF the Crowd1 Miggster Casual Gaming flopped the Premium Product Launching with Telco's as Bundles could be a Unicorn in it's own right.

Take iFlix.com for example, their logo is similar to Netflix and Miggster. They signed up huge content partners (Universal Studio's etc) than they bundled the streaming product with major Telco's in Emerging Markets and they're huge now.

We also have that potential - as the Telco's want a use case for people to upgrade to 5G.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12666441 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2046137 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.