MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

Ann: MIKOH Receives Orders from Singapore , page-9

1. 206 Posts.
    Couldnt agree more cariboe, I feel it is the most exciting product Mikoh have got re the future. If they can get it right it is the future I believe.
    The potential revenues would be mind blowing. I would expect all the major tech companies worldwide ie yahoo, google etc would be very interested if the concept can be proven.
    perhaps they can find a partner who can earn a percentage of future profits by funding the early stages of development much like small mining companies do.
    With the huge Thai EVR project plus the many other opportunities that they have announced of late that are opening up to Mikoh once again its a shame that we are still at 2.1c however thats seems to be where we are destined to stay or lower for a few years yet until the La jolla loans and conversions to shares cease which is a long way off.
    Every time a buyer appears the constant seller continues to strike

I did notice a new updated valuation report on the Mikoh website only just released which still values each Mikoh share between 10.4c and 19.6c a share.
    Makes me wonder then why we have to give away the conversion shares at less then 2c a share if our shares are supposeably
    worth so much more.
    Unfortunately I live interstate so am unable to attend the upcoming agm as i suspect it will be quite interesting so I look forward to hearing from anyone in NSW that will be attending.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.