CAN 0.00% 6.2¢ cann group limited

It is a staged production so the majority of the shed will not...

1. 79 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    It is a staged production so the majority of the shed will not have cladding.

However the fact they still haven’t completely finished the first stage I find personally disappointing with further fit out and commissioning work required. Another three full months until the first full commercial crop, I just hope they secure some cash via pre orders. Whether your a bull or see the writing on the wall, CANN is coming down to the wire cash wise, it is true they have just taken on significantly more expense and whilst I disagree with others points and think they have sufficient relationships and customers to sell the increased quantity of product, I have serious doubts they have enough money to get to June.

I am also feeling more and more like there will be another CR in the next two - three months which will see the share price drop below $0.20 and further dilute.

Most cannabis companies are losing money, Amb correct me if I am wrong but ECS lost 2-3 mill last quarter. However CANN has a significant debt to service, increased expenses and very little cash on hand, they will not be able to service their loses.

I am still very bullish on CANN long term and will happily explain why, however short term I am also having concerns.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.