BRN 0.00% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Milestone 2 Achieved, page-65

1. 152 Posts.
    Calm down people, maybe you all forget what's the purpose of milestone 2 is...
    1. Prove scalability (By default this should be successful) with 0.25 linear and exponential intelligent showing the scalability is legit.
    2. faster process (By default this should be successful) yes its faster than any 'pre-programmed' chip this is proven by the scalability.
    3. Discussion with fortune 500 (This was not expected) indeed this is a bonus to all share holders and investor of this company , discussion with big company wasn't 'promised' or 'listed' in 2nd milestone
    4. Positively shown cash flow (This was expected) isn't it a good new that money went where it should be? well this is also a bonus.

i saw someone said , yes there might be a pump and dump after the resume of trading next week, but this happen to every company with volatile SP range , as my prediction it would open around 48c and pump to around 60s cent range and stay around that range for a day or so, then on the next day (depend of T+3) it will be huge dump which leaves BRN stays around 50s cent price range until next quarter (if nothing changes or updated)

this is personal thought only , not a financial advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $380.9K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1104665 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 478969 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.