BRN 2.33% 22.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

Ann: Milestone 2 Achieved, page-734

1. 3,928 Posts.
    Hi Robert,

Thanks for the kind words, it costs nothing to be nice does it.

Yes I do browse from time to time but not really worth it mate, time can be spent researching other stocks.

OK, personally and its only my opinion, I was disappointed with M2 and sold out at 44c which ended up being a good result. Simply because when I saw the Ann come out it didn't come with the things I was told it would have like the independent review and video. These are the things I was told were to come with it.

The review wasn't independent considering it came from a person involved with the company, despite his credibility it still wasn't independent. Also I don't believe it wasn't ready until a few days later, been doing this long enough to know better. And does this review even exist? Has anyone seen it? Do people really believe that M2 came out and he just whipped up a quick review.....Lets hope management improve their PR skills with Anns.

Going forward, I'm still extremely positive with the tech as I have always been and there is no doubt in my mind that this will be a great cash cow for BRN & SH's. The companies that they are talking to are huge, take a look at the major chip makers. Personally I don't see any revenue coming in before March next year, BRN won't have a CR this calendar year but whether they have enough to last until a major player jumps onboard remains to be seen, this is IMO only. Lets hope they announce a gun CEO with a great history so Peter can get back to being a nerd.

Anyway, goodluck to you and all holders, I'll be back early next year unless some great news pops up somewhere

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.0¢
Change
0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $408.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $7.637M 34.28M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 503753 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 196385 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.