BRN 2.33% 21.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

I don't believe your posts and sentiment are genuine. I dont...

1. 493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I don't believe your posts and sentiment are genuine.

I dont know what your motivation is but your passion to try and pick holes in this stock is impressive, although I have seen amazing levels of determination on a wide range of issues on the internet with no monetary gain, eg aliens to vaccination

Anyone who understands AI can see the parallels with biological systems. The BRN snap chip is the CNS (central nervous system), the API that processes sensory input and is coded with desirable outcomes is the PNS (peripheral nervous system), sensory input could be anything, data from IoT, heat sensors, light sensors, radar, audio etc

Im quite certain that you understand all this, and that BRN are delivering a technology that will solve many tech limitations in current applications across all sectors. BRN wont be manufacturing the chips, and application specific APIs will also be developed by others for their needs.

An excellent one would indeed be an API that can test brainchip against the top chess engines like Komodo, but this is a project that I am certain will be taken up by a third party in the near future, ATM BRN are and should be focused on delivering on the milestones.

GLTA
    Last edited by Lambos: 06/11/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $389.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 21.5¢ 20.8¢ $610.1K 2.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 593140 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 560405 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.