BRN 0.00% 15.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

A spike on good sentiment/news followed by at least a 40% - 60%...

1. 101 Posts.
    A spike on good sentiment/news followed by at least a 40% - 60% drop in SP before the next round of good sentiment/news is pretty normal for (speccy) stocks that don't yet have revenue. Why are people surprised when it happens to 'our' stock? Really, it's perfectly normal.

If BRN does what it says it will do, these will just be normal peaks and troughs on a generally ascending SP chart.

Of course it hurts to see red in our balances, and it's painful to have bought at the wrong point (which I have done frequently, though not so much with BRN) but if you believe in the long term prospects, you should also believe that future highs will be well above recent highs (and if you don't believe in the LT prospects but hold anyway you just took your chances based your judgement of short term volatility and either won or lost).

Personally, it seems to me that BRN is on track, as far as it's possible for me to tell. Ann.s could be a bit better presented (e.g. including the independent validation with the M2 ann., and avoiding the ambiguity between 'time to learn' and 'time to lap') but I don't think that will determine long term success or failure, and I don't think that would have prevented a spike and significant drop - the spike would just have been higher, imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $304.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.5¢ $380.9K 2.450M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 1104665 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.0¢ 478969 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.