VUL 2.59% $3.76 vulcan energy resources limited

See the thing is you have it completely wrong.Trump is good for...

1. 3,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 771
    See the thing is you have it completely wrong.

Trump is good for EV's .. Much better than the IRA. The IRA subsidises local EV production etc but it still allows cheap Chinese cars in to the country at still a much cheaper price than what U.S companies can make them for. Which results in the destruction of the U.S automotive industry.

Trumps policy makes U.S automotive industry sustainable because it will be able to compete price wise with Chinese cars.

Exactly the same as what I said previously in regards to Vulcan. Yes the rest of the world does need large amounts of time to catch China that is true. Vulcan is a major step for Europe towards that. Euro made cars is the largest employer in the euro continent. The destruction of euro made cars would be the destruction of the complete European economy.

Euro / US handed control to China on a silver platter. I have not a heap of confidence in the U.S being able to wrestle some control back from China with US based EV materials and battery production but I did have full faith the Euro will successful protect and build the euro automotive industry because of the sheer importance of the matter. They have no choice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.76
Change
-0.100(2.59%)
Mkt cap ! $707.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.80 $3.83 $3.72 $1.329M 354.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 428 $3.75

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.80 5885 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VUL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.