VUL 1.06% $3.74 vulcan energy resources limited

If you watch Trump speech, you would understand that he is not...

1. 690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    If you watch Trump speech, you would understand that he is not against EV but he said he doesn't mind 10, 12, 15% EV but not compulsory because battery technology is not advanced enough for long distance travel... Funny he made joke about how a ferry would sink if it is loaded, the ev trucks that needs to recharge 13 times compare with diesel truck that can reach the destination without refueling... etc.. Trump said Drill baby .. Alaska...

If you look at Wood Mackenzie, if Trump wins he will boost oil and gas output
    Citi suggest that Trump presidency will a positive for energy supply

https://www.*.com/what-trump-presidential-victory-could-mean-for-evs-tesla-musk-2024-7
    The potential loss of a $7,500 tax credit has sparked concern in the EV industry. Still, Trump has gained the support of Elon Musk, who may be.....

As with US, it is a very large and dynamic economy - it can build its own supply chain and be self sufficient if it chose to do so - it can do without China but it will take time especially in Rare earth and graphite .. However EU must trade with China - recent visits from European leaders to China would give you some idea with recent visit from Italian PM the bella Giogia Meloni... China is building factory in Hungary etc but not Germany or France or Britian..

Just like all miners, Vulcan is no different - it is a price taker... so commodity price (lithium price) play a significant part of it...

Don't get me wrong, I do like Vulcan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VUL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.