NOX 14.6% 11.0¢ noxopharm limited

No_8, yes, I believe it has the potential to be a company maker....

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    No_8, yes, I believe it has the potential to be a company maker. For those lacking critical thinking who want to take cheap shots about 'moisturisers', I would remind them that this technology belongs to the Hudson Institute and has attracted some serious funding support from the VIC Govt. NOX 'owns' it because they had the foresight to in-license it.

mRNA is pretty complicated technology and I am no expert, so this is my beginner's take on the science.
    • Inflammatory skin conditions linked to autoimmune diseases such as lupus and psoriasis remain poorly treated for most patients. This is a very large market and a very under-treated market.
    • Switching off the inflammatory process using mRNA technology has emerged as a potential breakthrough where other traditional small molecule drugs and antibodies have struggled.
    • The trick in getting mRNA drugs to penetrate the skin and to work is to make them as small as possible.
    • You might want to check with the Company, but I believe I heard the CEO say that one of the main secrets of success behind the Hudson molecule is that it is the smallest mRNA molecule ever made to still retain its potency.
    That last point suggests to me that we are sitting on a pretty valuable bit of opportunity.
    I recommend that people do their own Googling and find out about TLR7-inhibiting drugs and the opportunities they present.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.014(14.6%)
Mkt cap ! $32.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 11.5¢ 9.2¢ $53.30K 518.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48681 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 74195 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.