WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

spid you are nothing but a narcissistic stale individual. you...

1. 160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    spid

you are nothing but a narcissistic stale individual.

you have done nothing but bombard and mislead people here with disingenuous posts both deflationary and incorrect misleading people for your reasons.

people like croc and company have done a fantastic job over the years keeping us hard working every day mom and dads informed on the business of graphite.

I genuinely has no idea on what it is you are trying to achieve here and to be frank it's laughable that your time here spent posting has done absolutely nothing to influence my opinions with this stock.

when do you believe that it's time to let this go and move on with your existence.

I have a great investment here started 4 years ago with 50000 head shares and over the years we hit some speed bumps.

however the right man is leading us to first in class in Tanzania for this resource and my holdings are now well over 10 fold.

this now as hard as it pains you is our true beginning and this company once funded and into production with the global focus on renewable energy will be a Goliath in a few years.

good luck to everyone and thank you mike the management team and our faithful croc semi and fellow posters

enjoy the next chapter

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.8¢ 10.5¢ $21.55K 204.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 643399 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 135761 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.27pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.