MBK 0.00% 2.0¢ metal bank limited

Ukraine's frontline farmers toil on amid explosionsBy Andrew...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Ukraine's frontline farmers toil on amid explosionsBy Andrew HardingBBC News, Slovyansk, eastern Ukraine22 July 2022Image caption, Vladimir Bukhantsev carries on farming as shells explode on the nearby frontlineA boom, like distant thunder, rolled over the wheat fields due west of Slovyansk - a Ukrainian city now being targeted daily by Russian rockets and artillery.Perched on his seat in a combine harvester, Vladimir Bukhantsev, 47, could see clouds of smoke from missiles hitting an industrial area, then another, thinner plume, from Russian positions on the frontline, perhaps 15km (nine miles) due north."It's noisy here. But life goes on. We had a spot of rain earlier, so we've been waiting for the wheat to dry. My son is serving in the army near here. I'm hoping our lads are going to start counter-attacking soon and push the Russians back," he said, on a brief break from work.Image caption, Two Ukrainian Sukhoi fighters roared over the farm towards Russian positionsSuddenly there was a shrieking roar as two Ukrainian fighter jets flew low, perhaps 25m (80ft) above the field, directly overhead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.