GW1 0.00% 5.1¢ greenwing resources ltd

Ann: Millie's Reward Lithium Exploration Update, page-19

1. NT.
    562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi "Pig"

Yes it is a huge shame we are not in the know and that our share price is so trashed.

You are with a lot of others who are losing confidence in this company..., possibly our directors do not have the time for menial tasks of honestly informing mere shareholders whilst they are travelling the world..., ( for our benefit?? ).., or is that me being cynical.

Don't know if it is common knowledge here, but a gold explorer I came across.., "Laneway resources" LNY. shares some of our board and associates...,
    Exec. Director/Chairman Stephen Bizzell.., Director Richard Anthon.., Director Peter Wright..,
    (Most people are flat out doing one job successfully).
    Some shareholders of LNY on HC don't seem to be very happy with their companies fund raising circumstances ....., it is via Bizzell Partners and obviously beneficial to these directors........, Sounds familiar.....,

Perhaps our directors are not too bothered with our share price because they have directors fees, share options AND ancillary benefits from BSM share raisings through "Bizzell Partners". (some people here on HC believe we are lucky to have them).
    I still believe there should be an arms length between these transactions, so that even the perception of a conflict is not there. There would have be other avenues available for funding in my opinion.

As a long term investor, all I wanted was a company that worked towards increasing "Shareholders" value......, but i guess that is just a dream with this mob.

All my thoughts only.

NT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GW1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 5.0¢ $3.271K 64.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 400000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 130000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.47pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GW1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.